Friday, December 31, 2021

ICI-USRA end of year results on December 31, 1989

 (I started writing about Nancy Mieszczak’s 32-year-old races back in 2010. I thought they’d been too much fun to be enjoyed just once; and, maybe just a little bit, I wanted to show The Kids how the Old Folks used to roll back in the days of yore. Anyways, I initially crammed a bunch of her races into one continuing post. Lately I’ve been writing them up one by one. If you’re interested, you can start from the beginning here.)

Distance: -

Time: -

Place: 3 or 7, depending on who’s doing the ranking

Prize: $750

∑ Career Earnings: $23,229

 

The Skinny: Nancy had a great year “on the circuit,” finishing 3rd and 7th among Master’s women in two different ranking systems. That’s how she was able to earn $750 after the Naples, FL race without leaving her sofa back in Buffalo, NY.

 






 

Coming next time: Shamrock 8 KM

No comments: