Friday, September 04, 2009

The Triumph Of An English Cocker Gone Wild

Gordie has always been an exceptionally accommodating dog. He loves to flush live birds within range, loves to hunt for the dead ones, and gyrates his tail in uncontrollable joy when he's bringing them back to me. He alternatively loves snoozling with his head on my lap during a televised Yankee game.


But, lately, I noticed a dark change in this sweet hearted dog. Puzzled, I sought help. My lovely and talented niece Rebecca D. and her friend Jimmy H. were asked to study the eternal question, "What happens when Cockers go bad?" Here’s their shocking exposé:



Vroom vroom. It looks like it’s going to be a long season.

1 comment:

BlacknTan said...

They turn into Marlon Brando??

Can't go much "badder" than that!

Good post, Michael...LOL