Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Guns And Hunting Must Be Banned Now!

Cold Duck has always stood four square behind our honored hunting tradition. But today I must reject that stand. It is possible to go too far in pursuit of one’s passion. I think the account linked below clearly demonstrates that some hunters have crossed the line. When innocent school children at play are traumatized, I say that enough's enough. In the name of decency, I call for an end to it!

Read the shocking story of Royal abuse and decide for yourself.

2 comments:

Phillip Ortiz said...

Go get some of that cooking gin and rethink your statement! I am going on a pheasant hunt tomorrow with a dog from England, I won't tell her about her relatives!!!!

BlacknTan said...

Shooting those poor phez over "crisps" sure sounds like baiting to me! LOL